Krisp Systems appreciates its website visitors and privacy. However, please note that the Portal may contain links to other websites. Of course, Krisp Systems is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other sites.
1. The Krisp Systems Digital Portal is your contact point for products, partners, and address. Krisp Systems offers a comprehensive range of products and services revolving around Super thermal Aluminium systems for Passive and Zero Energy buildings, high performance systems for high-rise buildings, bespoke solutions for landmark buildings and innovative dry construction solutions for building envelops. The solutions offered are characterized by the high level of thermal insulation, exceptional performance against extreme weather conditions as well as their ability to cater for large openings.
Krisp Systems internal engineering team also provides project consulting services to Architects, building contractors, mechanical Engineers, and project owners. Depending on the location of the project, the height of the building, the type and sizes of the openings, the required thermal performance, fire resistance e.t.c, the team of consultants with decades of field experience in systems and mechanisms, can build for you the tender specification and propose suitable products that have been tested and proved to perform according to the project requirement. If such a product is not available then this can be developed accordingly and tested to provide the necessary certification as required by the project.
2. What we do with your personal data
The personal data communicated to Krisp Systems, as well as other information that may be gathered during your visit to the Portal, may be processed for various purposes, such as: (a) contacting you to confirm the registration (b) to advise you and provide you with the information you have requested about our products, (c) process your applications, (d) contact you for marketing and business purposes, as you can receive a phone call or communicating (e) allow Krisp Systems to provide you with the full range of services and products offered.
Krisp Systems does not sell your personal data, such as names, addresses, and other information. Krisp Systems does not disclose your address, phone number, email address or other personal information collected in this Portal to any third parties without express prior informed consent, except as expressly stated below: (a) to compliance with any legal process (b) to implement the agreement with Krisp Systems and (c) to protect the rights of ownership or security of Krisp Systems, its employees, agents, agents and customers themselves and the public.
3. By sharing personal information
For the proper management of the activities and to enable Krisp Systems to fully provide you with the various services contained herein, you agree with this expressly that Krisp Systems collects, maintains and processes your personal data on any computer network that the Krisp Systems considers it appropriate.
If you explicitly agree to receive marketing information, your personal data will be used by Krisp Systems. Therefore, you can receive phone calls, sms or e-mail from Krisp Systems, with information about special offers, new products and services or upcoming events. Any communication you receive will report the sender and allow you to unsubscribe.
4. Your rights regarding your personal data
You acknowledge that you have the right to access and correct any of your personal data held by Krisp Systems at any time. If you want to raise your objection to processing your personal data for marketing purposes, you can raise your objection at any time without having to justify this. You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
You can exercise these rights either by sending an email to marketing@Krisp.com.cy or by contacting Krisp Systems directly.
6. Security of personal information
Your personal data is stored on security-protected servers so that data is protected against unauthorized access.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be stored on your computer or device when you visit a site. Cookies are used by all sites and have a variety of features such as:
· Allow the site to run as intended and safely.
· We provide the ability to monitor the site’s performance, functionality and usability.
· Improves the user experience of the site by memorizing the information published by the visitor on the site.
· Improve your experience by displaying information about your interests.
For more information on cookies, visit these useful websites:
· AboutCookies.org – http://www.aboutcookies.org/
· Wikipedia – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
The cookies we use on the Portal
(a) Technical cookies
These types of cookies allow you to browse our site and use the features as they are intended for.
These cookies will only be placed on the portal, not by third parties.
Our necessary cookies:
· Enable site features.
· Save the preferences you have selected, such as font sizes or volume level.
· Find the best settings for your device.
Our necessary cookies do not do the following:
· Store any behavioral information.
· Send any information to third parties.
Cookie: Flag has been accepted to discard cookies
Purpose: Ergonomics. This is only to prevent the message from appearing when the user accepts the disclaimer of cookies.
Cookie: The local (that is, the preferred language used by the user on the site)
Purpose: Ergonomics. This is just to keep track of the selected language so that when the visitor returns, use that language in the site.
Cookie: Connection status (the user is logged in or offline)
Purpose: Ergonomics. This is a “session ID”, which usually allows the user to maintain the connection.
Cookie: Other user settings (if the code has changed, if the settings are saved and the current page is being viewed).
Purpose: Technically. It’s just a convenient way to keep track of local user-specific events.
Cookie: Other technical settings (VCAP_ID, XRSF)
Purpose: Technically. These are the Bluemix internal settings, which are mainly used for security purposes.
b) Performance cookies
Performance cookies are used to measure your browsing activity to learn how you use our site. For example, the pages you visit most often, how you sign in to our site, and if you have problems or get error messages from web pages.
We use this information only to improve the way our site works and to offer you a better online experience.